Thursday, May 15, 2008
I'm Going To...
So I am really bad at this as Ariel has pointed out. I still have to put up the thing that Ariel tagged me for cause I didn't know about it until she asked me about one day a couple weeks ago. And now with this Mel, Ariel, and Beth had put something up and I hadn't. Hee. Oh well it's up now. I have been called to serve in the Ohio Cincinnati mission for 18 months and will be leaving for the MTC on July 9, 2008 and will not be home again until January 2010! This is very exciting but also nerve racking and has a lot of self doubt coming into play, but I will do my best. When next I'm free, perhaps tomorrow I'll do Ariel's tag on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment