Well finally in response to Ariel's tag over a month ago here are six quirks about me.
1. I like being alone, it's not that I am antisocial although that could be part but I really like having some time just for myself so I read, sew, sleep, and I am going to try walking or exercising when I want some alone time.
2. I hate not doing something! I have to keep busy unless I have absolutely no desires whatsoever to do anything otherwise I have to find something to occupy myself.
3. I love my laugh but I hate it too. It's so loud and you can immediately know who is laughing, but luckily I don't laugh like Mel or Ariel lol :)
4. I am left handed in a family full of rights so as a sister in my ward said to me the other day the south paws are the only ones in the right frame of mind. Hee hee.
5. I am really indecisive which drives Ariel, Mom, and Mel bonkers sometimes but hey I have to do something right?! I drive myself bonkers with it sometimes but I sometimes like doing that too.
And 6.
I guess the quirkiest thing about me is that I hate having to get on the Internet. Seriously I have only been blogging for a month and have not done much with that and I have only had an email account for going on 3 years I think. I avoid getting on the Internet until I have to because I never put in enough information to find what I need or what I find actually has no relevance to want I need as I thought it had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey thanks for finally doin it!!! Took u long enough...lol
Post a Comment